High Yield Reporter
New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news, market moving intelligence, and independent research on the stressed, distressed and high yield markets. We are changing the way that financial professionals access information and always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated fixed income professional to join us in launching our coverage of primary leveraged finance markets. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a compelling new product.
- Build out Reorg’s coverage of primary leveraged finance markets
- Develop and maintain rapport with key contacts in the high yield and leveraged loan professional space
- Identify new trends and developments in leveraged finance
- Collaborate with financial and legal analysts, and other reporters across multiple sectors
- Syndicate desk experience or 2+ years reporting on high-yield bonds and/or leveraged loans
- Broad and deep knowledge of the mechanics of bond and/or leveraged loan syndication across the pricing cycle
- Contacts across syndicates, trading desks and investors
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced newsroom environment, write clearly and concisely under deadline pressure and derive trends from issuance, pricing and other market patterns
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.