New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for assisting the sales team with various tasks that support our efforts to rapidly increase revenue. The position will report to the Senior Client Relations Manager. This role provides the right individual with a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of the organization, and sets the stage for career advancement within sales and customer support.
- Process contracts and make sure data in the CRM system is reflected accurately
- Weekly reporting and dissemination of important information to various departments
- Auditing of various internal systems to ensure accuracy and build our datasets
- Ad hoc requests to support the sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field
- Recent graduate with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Technologically savvy, Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.