New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are seeking a candidate for a part time technical support role that will start out as 10 hours a week with the potential for additional hours as the company continues to grow. We are looking for someone to handle reformatting computers, setting up new workstations for new employees and dealing with miscellaneous technical tasks as they arise. The ideal candidate has technical troubleshooting experience and the ability to create their own schedule.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking any type of technical assistance for all matters
- Perform remote troubleshooting for auxiliary and home offices through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Respond to tech requests via Slack in a timely manner
- Strong understanding of technical troubleshooting with both Windows and Mac environments
- Excellent problem solver
- Must have experience with computer hardware (motherboard, hard drives, etc) and wide range of peripherals (USB 3.0 B/C, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc)
- Must possess excellent communication skills
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.