Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are seeking a Paralegal in our London office who can support the growth of our team of high-yield bank and bond financings analysts, as we expand our Debt Explained and Covenants products. This is an exciting position for anyone looking to join a research and media provider for the investment community.
- Assist with inputting and checking data in leveraged loans and high yield bonds databases and working on continual enhancements and development of the database and related products
- Help manage regular quality control checks of the database
- Work with the attorneys to manage debt document databases, including regularly uploading new agreements and ensuring everything is current
- Ensure consistent naming of covenant tear sheets and debt document summaries.
- Associate's degree in paralegal studies, OR a bachelor's degree in another field and a certificate in paralegal studies
- Excellent communication skills, and confident supporting Legal Analysts in both the US and UK
- Ability to deal with large amounts of information
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.