Legal Data Analyst
New York, NY /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is seeking a Legal Data Analyst who can support the growth of our legal data initiatives. Reorg is rapidly expanding its differentiated data sets with a focus on terms and conditions across legal documents for which we have an edge. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals who are passionate about the opportunity to uncover value in legal documents and across our products.
- Input and check the work of other professionals who are inputting data from various legal documents including
- Debtor-in-Possession (DIP) financing documents, incentive plans, and more.
- Manage and report out on regular quality control checks of the database(s).
- Identify key trends and pull relevant data for use in editorial digests and reports
- Work with the attorneys and other relevant professionals to manage document databases, including regularly uploading new agreements and ensuring our data is current and accurate.
- Associate's degree in paralegal studies, a bachelor's degree in another field and a certificate in paralegal studies or experience working as a paralegal or in a similar role at a major U.S. law firm.
- 2+ years of experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence, and coaching ability to support Legal Analysts in various Reorg offices and locations.
- Ability to deal with large amounts of information.
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.