Post Reorganization Equity Analyst
New York, NY /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is seeking a Post Reorganization Equity Analyst to join our team of experienced, successful and highly motivated individuals at one of New York City’s fastest-growing and most successful startups. The analyst will be an industry generalist, covering companies that recently completed in-court restructurings.
Analysts will work alongside our Distressed Debt Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts and editorial staff to provide research and analysis directly to our subscribers, which include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms. The post reorganization team is part of the distressed debt analyst team, but is a new initiative to expand Reorg’s coverage. Incoming analysts will help shape the direction of this new initiative contributing coverage and content ideas.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/americas/
What we offer
- Experienced, passionate analysts who you can develop alongside
- Fast growth company with progression opportunities
- Generous benefit package
- Produce valuation and financial models, research reports and topical intelligence articles for publication and distribution to our subscribers
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with subscribers and industry contacts to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Direct exposure to portfolio managers at many of the top distressed hedge funds on a daily basis
- Support and collaborate with Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts and our editorial team to cover topical distressed situations, including court hearings
- Minimum of 2+ years of investment banking, investing or advisory analyst experience in the restructuring, distressed and/or equity space
- Possess very strong technical and analytical skills as well as excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to travel occasionally for court hearings and industry events
- Entrepreneurial spirit to contribute ideas on this new initiative
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.