Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is seeking a Pharmaceutical Patent Analyst to join Reorg's newest and fastest growing product, Reorg Pharma, which is an emerging leader in covering market-moving litigations in federal courts, the PTAB and the ITC. The legal analyst will be one of the key components of the Reorg Pharma editorial process that drives legal and in-court coverage. The legal analyst will work with our editorial staff to provide breaking news and analysis to our subscribers. The legal analyst will provide deep-dive coverage of regulatory events, docket filings and courtroom action for the investor and advisor communities. This is a full-time position based remotely from the Delaware/Philadelphia region or our D.C. office and the candidate must be willing to travel to D.C./Delaware often for court hearings and trials.
- Monitor and analyze complex Pharmaceutical patent and regulatory disputes across a variety of jurisdictions
- Write editorial analysis and updates on disputes and market moving events
- Attend and listen to court hearings to provide real- time coverage and timely response to case proceedings
- Participate in teleconferences and meetings with lawyers and investment professionals
- Travel often to D.C./Delaware and other jurisdictions for hearings and trials
- Must have 3+ years experience in pharmaceutical patent litigation (or prosecution with some litigation experience), as well as familiarity with PTAB and federal court patent litigation (experience in Big Law preferred)
- Admitted to a state bar and have an advanced degree (Ph.D. or M.S. with several years industry experience) in the biological sciences (e.g., Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology)
- You have a proven ability to multitask and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to distill complex issues and communicate effectively both in writing and orally
- You have to be responsive via e-mail and slack as team members are in various locations
- You are excited to join a small hard-working team that will grow with time
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.