Sales Operations Specialist
Sales operations provides the data, tools, and processes that every employee needs to thrive in a sales environment. We evaluate processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and optimize sales workflows, as well as support the overall business with insights from sales data and reporting, pipeline and forecasting, territory management, and Total Addressable Market (TAM) analysis, as well as partner with the Editorial, People Ops, Marketing, Product, and Technology teams to maintain a high level of cross-functional teamwork and consistent communications across the business.
The role of Sales Ops Specialist will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams, providing support in all areas of the Sales cycle. The Sales Ops Specialist is responsible for analyzing current processes, identifying areas for improvement, and working with the appropriate teams to implement the improvements. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales Operations in New York, so the Sales Ops Specialist will serve as the go-to person in the London office for queries related to Sales and CS processes, as well as the tools used by the Sales teams, and to field questions from and offer assistance to the leadership in the London office.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organizational skills, adherence to deadlines, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to get things done; identify areas for improvement, develop a plan, get buy-in from key stakeholders, and execute the plan to completion
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI, Google Suite, Slack, DocuSign, and YesWare
- Advanced proficiency using Salesforce.com, with an eye to optimizing usage and streamlining process
- Professional demeanor required with ability to interact with many people across multiple departments
- 5+ years in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Sales role
- Salesforce and Pardot proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.