High Yield Reporter
Reorg, a provider of financial information and analysis on distressed and high yield debt, is looking for a reporter for its London office. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic New York-headquartered startup which has been expanding its operations in Europe in the past three years.
The reporter will have a strong interest in investigative journalism. The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content and will report on high-yield issuers and distressed European corporate borrowers.
Reorg is based in Farringdon, London. Reorg is a fast-growing company with opportunities for development on the editorial team.
- Break news on the European high yield market in both primary and secondary trading
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content
- Report on high-yield issuers and distressed European corporate borrowers
- Develop/maintain relationships with analysts/portfolio managers in high yield funds
- Write summary of earnings, listen to borrowers conference calls
- Interview company’s management
- A self-starter attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Interest in investigative journalism, breaking news and financial markets
- Ability to develop a network of contacts in the European high yield market
- Understanding of the dynamics of the high-yield and leveraged loan markets are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Working knowledge of European languages preferred
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.