LevFin / Bank Debt Reporter
New York, NY
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg Research is seeking a reporter with experience covering private companies to join a team that reports on in- and out-of-court restructurings and distressed, high-yield and post-reorg situations. The position will focus on leveraged loans and private debt and will primarily cover credits in the corporate market.
This reporter will join our team of experienced and highly motivated individuals at one of New York City’s fastest-growing startups. This position will be responsible for breaking news and establishing beats on companies with private debt in collaboration with other journalists and financial and legal analysts.
- Establish beats on private company credit situations and restructurings and primary issuances
- Break news on leveraged finance / bank debt borrowers
- Work closely with a team of journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts
- Develop and maintain contacts in the credit market as well as with insolvency practitioners and advisors
- Attend conferences and events
- 1+ years’ experience covering the leveraged finance market
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Team worker with great interpersonal skills
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.