Emerging Market Middle East & Africa Debt Reporter
Reorg Research, a provider of financial information and analysis on distressed and high-yield debt, is looking for a London based reporter to boost its coverage of emerging markets with a focus on Middle East and Africa. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic New York-headquartered startup which has been expanding its operations in EEMEA.
The reporter will have a track record of breaking news on emerging markets with a preference for the Middle East and African markets and a strong interest in investigative journalism. The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content and will report on high-yield issuers and distressed corporate borrowers.
- Break news on EEMEA debt issuers
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content
- Report on high-yield issuers and distressed emerging markets borrowers
- Strong track record for breaking news on emerging markets and an interest in investigative journalism.
- Existing network of contacts as well as the ability and willingness to develop new contacts. Existing contacts in the high-yield and/or leveraged loan and distressed debt markets are a plus.
- Understanding of the dynamics of the high-yield market.
- Understanding of Middle East and African markets
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A self-starter attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of Arabic and/or French languages
- Willingness and availability to travel
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.