Hong Kong /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg Asia provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to join the Reorg Asia team, to be based in Hong Kong, on a full-time permanent basis.
You will support our coverage of Asia distressed and high yield situations, learn to produce capital structures and financial models, and provide timely analysis of impactful financial developments. You will work alongside financial analysts, legal analysts and editorial staff to provide research and analysis directly to our subscribers, who include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms.
- Contribute to our high quality coverage through spreading financial statements, building capital structures and compiling summary financials
- Work alongside the other credit analysts to support coverage on topical credits
- Research industries and include takeaways in reports produced by the credit analysts
- Graduates with degrees in economics, accounting or finance, or recent graduates with a maximum of one year of experience in the financial industry
- A good understanding of how businesses operate, including main risks, revenue drivers and credit metrics
- An ability to interpret financial statements to evaluate business performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in Chinese and Mandarin is essential for this role
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.