Distressed Debt Reporter
Reorg, a provider of financial information and analysis on distressed and high yield debt, is looking for an experienced reporter for its London office. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic New York-headquartered company which has been expanding its operations in Europe in the past three years.
The reporter will have a track record for breaking news and a strong interest in investigative journalism. The person will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content and will report on high-yield issuers and distressed European corporate borrowers.
- Break news on the European credit market
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to shape content
- Report on high-yield issuers and distressed European corporate borrowers
- Strong track record for breaking news and an interest in investigative journalism
- Existing network of contacts as well as the ability to develop and maintain new contacts
- Existing contacts in the high-yield and/or leveraged loan and distressed debt markets are a plus
- Understanding of the dynamics of the high-yield and leveraged loan markets
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A self-starter attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Fluency in Spanish or French
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training