Reorg Asia Content Coordinator
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. Since inception in 2013, we have continually changed the way financial professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are expanding our first in class product in South East Asia and are looking for a Content Coordinator who is fluent in Bahasa, who can help shape content, working alongside the team in our Singapore office (or Hong Kong office as second option).
Our subscribers depend on us for breaking and up-to-date on distressed debt situations and you will be responsible for working closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content. You will be in charge of managing a calendar of companies and updating it as news happens, rewriting news and reports from Asia financial publications and rating agencies, and providing the team with a daily press review and keeping the team on track to provide the best coverage.
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content
- Manage a calendar of companies, updating it as news happens
- Rewrite news and reports from Asia financial publications and rating agencies
- Maintaining content databases Developing relationships with Investor Relations professionals to stay on top of company filings
- Provide the team with a daily press review
- Excellent written and spoken English Fluency in Bahasa preferred (reading and writing)Self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment Ability and willingness to begin work at 8 a.m., shift patterns outside of ordinary work hours including morning and evening rotations
- Ability to look for ways to improve data gathering processes
- Genuine interest in financial news and markets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively communicate with team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, time management and communication skills
- Take on one-off projects, including building and maintaining databases
- Ability to work out of our Hong Kong or Singapore offices
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.