Data & Credit Analyst
New York, NY /
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information and are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are hiring data & credit analysts to support our growth in applying data analysis to the credit markets. Each data & credit analyst will work at the intersection of technology and finance and will play a fundamental role in ensuring that our subscribers - including hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms - receive unique insights about an important but undercovered part of the financial markets.
Find out more about Reorg here: https://reorg.com/products/
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute from day one in a high growth company.
- Learn alongside experienced financial analysts.
- Generous benefit package.
- Contribute to our high quality coverage through compiling financial summaries and building capital structures.
- Spearhead Reorg’s new data initiatives.
- Collaboratively work alongside the other data & credit analysts to support coverage.
- Develop a strong understanding of how companies are capitalized.
- Graduates with degrees in business, accounting or finance or recent graduates in these or other disciplines with some experience in the financial industry, including internships.
- Some familiarity with financial statements is expected.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Drive to continuously improve, owning mistakes and learning from them.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- This is a graduate level role.
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.