Fleet Repair Apprentice
Portland, OR /
Operations – Fleet /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
This Fleet Repair Apprentice role is a great opportunity for self-starters and automotive enthusiasts! This is a full-time opportunity for someone to join a fast growing, dynamic Automotive Service startup. Learn our operations processes from the ground up and jump start your career as we scale.
DAY TO DAY:
- Shuttle vehicles from and to customer (fleet of last mile delivery terminals)
- Support the fleet technicians with parts/tool logistics runs during the shift
- Perform entry level service work on fleet vehicles under the guidance of senior automotive technicians
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Previous experience as a driver/porter preferred but not required
- Ability to drive Sprinter/Transit/Ram ProMaster/Freight step vans
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Interest in automotive repairs and customer service
- Willingness to work late shift (07.00pm - 04.00am)
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Communication skills to interact with our customers and other operators
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive Pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.