Fleet Build Out Associate
Los Angeles, CA /
Operations – HQ /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to jump start their career at a fast-growing automotive technology start up. Customers love our service offerings, and we will count on you to help to build out our expanding “shop on wheels”, while maintaining quality standards, and tracking vehicle maintenance and readiness.
- Manage delivery expectations of both standard, Adhoc and project related activities.
- Partner with Operations management and Ops team members on implementation projects; driving process transformation, cost reduction and/or measurable improved operational performance.
- Execute complete van build outs from purchase to deployment. Not every van is designed to perform the same tasks so attention to detail is key.
- Handle resupply of parts stock and tool inventory. This will include having an open line of communication with technicians and team leaders to verify current supply levels.
- Track van servicing needs and schedule to pull vans out of service, when needed.
- Manage all van tools and equipment to ensure that all are operating safely and as designed.
- Auditing equipment for current software updates.
- Develop a regular communication framework with the operations team members (Ops management, service advisors, technicians) and other internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the finance team to handle account billing.
- Other duties as directed by Operations Management.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- One year of relevant project related work experience in one of these industries: Automotive or Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management or Automotive Technology from an accredited college/university
- Basic understanding of Industrial processes including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, logistics, procurement, product quality, sourcing and inventory management
- Experience in process mapping, and project management a plus
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous paid vacation time
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work alongside
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.