Parts & Dispatch Specialist
Dallas, TX /
Operations – HQ /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
We are looking for an experienced Dispatch Specialist who is passionate about ensuring the best possible customer experience. Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll-out products that deliver the RepairSmith’s vision and strategy.
The perfect person for the job is excited to move fast, follow industry standards, think at scale, and loves delighting customers through technology and customer experiences.
- Manage technician schedule: for efficient work loading & scheduling
- Repair order preparation by identifying vehicle attributes
- Selection of required labor positions
- Selection and pre-ordering of relevant parts
- Identifying diagnostic pre-analysis through desk research (Mitchel Pro Demand)
- Identifying and communication of additional repair opportunities to the operations team and the customer
- Continuous communication stream to the operation team
- Bring on team competencies to make the mobile service delivery easy for the operations team
- Supervision of complete Repair Order writing, execution of multipoint inspection
- Ensuring data integrity
- Overseeing billing & collections
- Optimize procedures and develop operation product ideas
- Definition and training of standard procedures
- Identifying product ideas for customer convenience and operation’s efficiency
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Experienced dispatcher in automotive, logistics or similar business
- Knowledge of automotive parts preferred
- Excellent customer communication and selling skills
- Organization skills required
- Ability to work under multi-task situations in various applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- A sense of urgency for all tasks required
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies and a continual improvement attitude
- Ability to identify optimization opportunities, define (digital) procedures and product design to realize optimization potential.
- Understanding of workshop and repair procedures preferred
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work alongside
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.