Phoenix, AZ /
Finance & Administration – Finance & Accounting /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help develop new processes and functions for faster and more detailed financial data supporting RepairSmith’s vision and strategy.
The perfect person for the job is excited to move fast, follow industry standards, think at scale, and loves technology and its benefits to supplement the financial reporting process. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work side by side with the CFO and Controller and help facilitate an ERP system implementation along with other system implementations (i.e. inventory management system) as part of a growing company and team.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Own many of the day-to-today and monthly financial reporting requirements.
- Teach accounting principles, best practices and systems to colleagues to facilitate their development as the team continues to grow.
- Learn new technologies and tools to implement an efficient, detailed, accurate and compliant financial reporting process helping a fast growing company scale and spread across the US.
- Conduct month and end-year closing process
- Oversee accounts receivable and collections, cash receipts, capital assets, and state taxes
- Perform bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Facilitating and executing audit requirements
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in accounting and auditing and proficiency in US GAAP with IFRS experience as a plus.
- BS degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in accounting function
- Extensive and current working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, NetSuite or Sage Intacct
- Strong and proactive work ethic with the ability to work effectively in team and individual settings
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.