Los Angeles, CA /
Product – Product Management /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll-out products that deliver the RepairSmith’s vision and strategy.
The perfect person for the job is excited to move fast, follow industry standards, think at scale, and loves delighting customers through technology and customer experiences.
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow revenue, improve customer experience and drive user growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and basic wireframes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and continuously deliver products that delight users and provide business goals
- Drive product launches including working marketing team, operations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of user experience
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services. This could include performing ride-alongs with our Technicians, talking with car owners and r&d field projects.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills who can own and manage a ticket backlog from design to launch
- Experience working across agile or lean kanban teams spanning Startup to Midsize Organizations
- 3 - 5 years experience in a related role
- Undergraduate degree in related area or equivalent practical experience
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work alongside
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.