Repair Specialist (Automotive Technician) Sign-on bonus!
Portland, OR /
Operations – Delivery /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join our mobile mechanic team, RepairSmith, and get on a program with 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, & vision) and state-of-the-art tools!
We offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices. With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our technicians better pay. Do what you love and know what you’re getting paid week in and week out.
This role is with a fast-growing company and now is the right time to get in. Great pay plus a great benefits package.
DAY TO DAY:
- Perform vehicle repairs within regular scope of work (excludes items such as steering rack, fuel tank, engine teardown)
- Diagnose and assess any circumstance and situation, depending on scope of work, either perform repair or sublet repair to partner shops
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
- Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications and/or technical school are preferred
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData, Mitchell 1, etc)
- Valid driver's license (clean background)
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Speaking and writing in English is required, Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or the equivalent
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Company branded vehicle provided
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- More info on the job here: https://mechanics.repairsmith.com/
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.