Talent Acquisition Specialist
Atlanta, GA /
Finance & Administration – Talent Acquisition /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
Join an exciting automotive startup that is changing the car repair industry. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be the first person that all potential future employees interact with and will ensure they have an incredible RepairSmith interview experience. You will work with internal interviewers and hiring managers to assess, and recommend top caliber candidates to be interviewed. Ensuring a white glove candidate experience for everyone you engage with - whether we hire them or not. In short - this is a unique opportunity to get in early with a high growth, early stage company in a very impactful and visible Talent Acquisition role.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to push what's possible in recruiting. If you have been in a recruiter role and have always wanted the opportunity to work in an environment where there is a real desire to have your recruiting efforts directly impact business success, you could be the perfect fit for the job.
WE WILL DEPEND ON YOU TO:
- Effectively managing the full recruiting life-cycle for multiple requisitions
- Actively source talent using creative recruiting techniques including but not limited to: job boards, social media, cold calling, job fairs, networking, and community organizations
- Bring tactical execution, exceptional organizational skills, high touch customer service and ownership of the candidate, interviewer and hiring manger experiences.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience with a high degree of touch, communications, urgency, support and overall excellence in customer service and communication;
- Utilize your exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills to meticulously schedule multiple hiring team screening calls, follow ups and onsite interviews to ensure a seamless experience for recruiters, interviewers and candidates;
- Manage all interview logistics, including but not limited to booking travel and accommodations, preparing interview rooms, coordinating video interviews and interview debriefs;
- Own the administration of offline candidate assessment tools/processes such as case studies and exercises
- Post-interview outreach and communication of next steps, logistics, and follow-up questions (e.g. reimbursements);
- Uphold ATS Driven Logistics policies and practices;
- Own job postings and drafting of offer letters.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Other duties as directed by TA leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You have significant, highly productive experience ideally in a fast-paced recruitment, technology, professional services, or customer service environment
- You love the art of sourcing and pride yourself on finding and engaging with talent others only hope to connect with.
- You are passionate about learning the latest recruiting trends and techniques and are an early adopter of technology and have an appetite to try out the latest tools of the trade
- You are an expert at leveraging social recruiting resources and in-house tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Candidate experience is incredibly important to you - and you get how it can really impact the Talent Acquisition function.
- People usually have used words like "passionate", "smart", "creative" and "collaborative" to describe you and would most definitely want to work with you again.
- You think recruitment can be done better and differently and want to be with an organization where you can make a real impact.
- You understand relationships are key and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a true startup
- You're a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to constantly multi-task and “switch gears” to priority projects at hand
- You have meticulous attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency despite frequent interruptions
WORKING WITH US:
Competitive salary (DOE)
Unlimited vacation time
Work from home capabilities
100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.