Human Resources Manager
Phoenix, AZ /
Finance & Administration – HR & Administration /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
We’re looking for an HR Manager to join our HR team! The ideal candidate thrives in the startup environment, is very hands on, naturally curious and highly collaborative. This is a great opportunity to work in HR for a rapidly scaling company growing nationwide. This person will play an important role in shaping and fostering culture, employee relations and processes.
WE WILL DEPEND ON YOU TO:
- Monitor and enforce overall HR Strategies, systems, processes and procedures across the organization
- Work with the HR Director to update and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage employee relation discussions and challenges with assigned teams and escalating as needed
- Support onboarding framework for new hires to ensure productivity and strong employee experience, help lead the onboarding process for key hires
- Support and help develop employee recognition programs
- Partnering with team leads to build plans, projects, training, etc., as needed to support those development opportunities
- Partner with team and Culture Committee to create engaging virtual events for employees
- Process exempt and non-exempt payroll and communication
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HRBP
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- At least four years’ experience working in human resources
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn ADP Workforce Now and Sapling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Can do attitude, no job is too small
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
WORKING WITH US:
Competitive salary (DOE)
Unlimited vacation time
Work from home capabilities
100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.