Repair Advisor (Service Writer)
Phoenix, AZ /
Operations – HQ /
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG.
RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards.
To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
Working on the Operations Team, the Repair Advisor acts as the liaison for repair shops and customers. In this position, you will look to explain our recommendations to the customer in easy-to-understand language and suggest up-sell opportunities to keep the customers vehicle safe. In addition to answering general questions, resolving any issues and booking/scheduling appointments.
- Engage customers in a meaningful way leveraging our digital platform in a manner consistent with the company's mission, brand and reputation
- Ensure all customer needs are met, including answering their questions, resolving any issues, and connecting them with additional resources
- Set, confirm and prepare for appointments with customers so they can have a great service experience
- Deliver amazing customer support through live chat, email, and phone for customers
- Determine vehicle needs based on customer information and walking through possible issues over the phone
- Use a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for ongoing required maintenance of their vehicle
- Produce repair orders for customers, including cost and time estimates, with full transparency
- Follow up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work with demanding customers
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology (AllData, ShopBoss, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE certification is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant product features and benefits, consistent with company-approved guardrails
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service involving a high degree of customer interface, experience within the automotive market preferred
- Experience working with automotive professionals preferred
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Prior Automotive experience preferred
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 100% company paid employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.