Operations and Logistics Coordinator
Role + Responsibilities
In this role you will work closely with the Operations Manager to assist managing and growing a fleet of Food Rescuers (Drivers).
-You will recruit and hire Food Rescuers in local and remote markets to maintain the highest standard of service
-You will create programs to engage Food Rescuers and maintain employee retention rates
-You will create a biweekly Food Rescuer Newsletter to provide updates
-You will maintain and update documentation related to food rescuer on-boarding and training
-You will schedule Food Rescuers, run payroll, and dispatch across all markets
-You will provide live support for Food Rescuers, Donors, and Recipients
-You will onboard and manage non-profit recipient relationships
-You will maintain customer records by updating account information
-You will develop a deep expertise in how Replate’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
Nice to haves:
-Experience using Onfleet, Tookan, or other dispatching software
-Experience with scheduling and scheduling software, such as Deputy or WhenIWork
You should apply for this role if
- You enjoy creative problem solving and are quick on your feet
- You are driven--you are a highly motivated self-starter.
- You anticipate issues before they arise
- You are well organized--you can handle both issue resolution & concise communication at the same time.
- You care about food waste/ food insecurity and strive to make a difference in your community
- You are tech savvy and able to quickly onboard new technology
Make an impact on your community
Monthly bonding events
Weekly snacks from Berkeley Bowl
Be a part of a highly empathetic and passionate team
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter.