Replate is a tech nonprofit. What does that mean? It means that we are mission-driven and our priority is first and foremost the community organizations and nonprofits we serve with food donations. We’re working to change the landscape of food recovery to improve efficiencies and data tracking. Our technology allows our nonprofit partners to tell us what they need and allows us to offer a beautiful product interface to our food donor partners. It allows us to be efficient in addressing the social issues of environmental justice and food justice. Do these sound like important projects to you? Join us!
What will you be doing? As a Partnerships Associate, you will be working closely with our Sales & Leadership Teams to source leads and nurture them through the sales cycle. This is an opportunity to help grow a mission-driven organization's impact by helping acquire new food donors, which will keep surplus food from being wasted and ensure that Replate's nonprofit partners receive food that is crucial to their programming.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will source leads and add them to our Sales Engagement Platform
- You will add warm leads to our CRM
- You will handle introduction calls for select leads
- You will make cold calls to leads
- You will write follow-up emails to leads
- You will perform virtual demos of Replate's tech platform for prospective donors
- You will communicate on a daily basis with Replate's Operations Team, ensuring a smooth handoff when a new client begins donating
- You will improve customer success via regularly scheduled emails with customers
- You will collaborate with the entire Replate team on special projects
You should apply for this role if:
- You care about both food waste and food insecurity and strive to make a difference in your community
- You have experience with Outreach, Zendesk Sell, ZoomInfo, or similar productivity and sales platforms
- You enjoy connecting with new people
- 1-2 years of sales experience
Replate offers health benefits through Kaiser or Aetna, 9 sick days, 2 weeks of paid time off in addition to the following holidays:
Martin Luther King Day
New Years Eve
Please upload your cover letter and resume to apply. We look forward to reviewing your application!