Senior Engineer - Corporate IT (contract)
Engineering – IT /
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
Replicant is seeking a Senior Engineer-Corporate IT to deliver high-impact, scalable and secure cloud-based solutions that meet the needs of a growing company with a geographically distributed workforce. This role requires candidates who are customer-centric, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering predictable, high-quality results. Preferred candidates will have experience operating in a ‘blended’ IT role with fluid, rapidly changing requirements involving a wide range of technical projects and user support focused tasks. The Senior Engineer-Corporate IT position requires effective and empathetic communication with technical and non-technical internal staff and stakeholders at all levels of the business. Ideal candidates will take ownership of staff issues, technical problems, and projects while providing thoughtful and efficient solutions that prioritize end user satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, document, and manage a new, growth-optimized identity structure in Okta. The new structure will lay the foundation for further automation via Okta Workflows or similar tools.
- Manage and configure Microsoft Intune for Windows device management.
- Provide technical support for macOS laptops, including troubleshooting, software upgrades, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems (SSO integration, secure configuration of web applications, etc.).
- Leverage project management tools and best practices to deliver effective communication detailing progress on IT objectives
- Provide support across multiple time-zones for geographically distributed end-users via new hardware deployment, onboarding (including initial training), troubleshooting, and configuration management
- Complete tickets meeting variable SLA’s while providing exceptional customer service
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role.
- Extensive experience with Okta, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Entra (AzureAD) and Apple macOS systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other professionals.