Senior Product Manager / Group Product Manager
Remote US and Canada /
Product – Product Management /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
We’re looking for experienced Product talent focused on driving differentiation and scale in our core enterprise AI platform. You will own the vision, roadmap and strategy for several core product areas, while driving alignment across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success on new product launches and customer needs. Your work will play a critical role in establishing Replicant as a market leader in enterprise conversational AI for customer service.
What You'll Do
- Design, launch, and measure performance of features that allow enterprises to craft great conversations and evaluate their efficacy
- Create a unified framework to run A/B tests of conversational design and algorithm parameters to optimize our Thinking Machines
- Craft and communicate product strategy and OKRs across key product areas
- Regularly meet with with customers, prospects and industry analysts to stay ahead of enterprise needs and the market landscape
- Collaborate with engineering on continuously improving software delivery best practices
- Partner with leaders in marketing, sales, engineering, and customer success to ensure our vision, products and progress are well understood
What You'll Bring
- Product management experience in enterprise SaaS and/or Machine Learning/AI
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management and related fields (eg: engineering, analytics, UX design)
- Proven track record of shipping impactful products
- An entrepreneurial attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally
- An ownership mindset
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.