Business Development Representative
Remote US and Canada /
Sales – Sales /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be focused on researching, prospecting, and creating new pipeline with mid-market and enterprise customers and will have a direct impact on developing the sales culture at Replicant.
Replicant is gaining traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for an experienced BDR who can source enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, and operations.
What You'll Do
- Build a strong sales pipeline through email campaigns, calling, and strong objection handling
- Researching, prospecting, and setting qualified meetings
- Create prep documents for each meeting to ensure AEs are prepared to make a great first impression
- Ensure MQLs convert to SQLs
- Offer suggestions to sales and marketing based on observations and trends
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals
What You'll Bring
- 1-2 years’ experience as a BDR/SDR at a SaaS company
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Results-driven hunter mentality
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, ability to understand complex technology and translate it to customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.