Enterprise Account Executive
Remote US and Canada /
Sales – Sales /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
Replicant is gaining traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a self-motivated Account Executive who can close enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, legal, and procurement.
As an Account Executive, you will report to the Head of Sales and will be focused on prospecting and closing new opportunities with enterprise customers, while helping to develop the sales culture at Replicant. This opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant – to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, agents, and companies with the power of AI and automation.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting and closing New Annual Recurring Revenue
- Owning their pipeline from generation to forecasting
- Working closely with SDRs to find and prospect new leads
- Moving prospects from new technology education and awareness to closed-won
- Working with enterprise businesses ($1B+ in revenue)
- Helping to write the “playbook” instead of just running it
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven sales mentality with a passion for uncovering what works and what does not
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it into customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.