Content Marketing Manager
Remote US and Canada /
Marketing – Content /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
You will be our first Content Marketing hire, reporting to the Head of Marketing, focused on increasing brand awareness, and generating demand for enterprise customers in a fast-growing market.
The Replicant Marketing team is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager with a passion for conceptualizing and creating unique and effective content, to build brand equity and engagement across our key audiences. This role requires a brand publisher mindset, someone who is adept at creating content our audience is looking for and then optimizing the path to conversion.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record of managing content and assisting with content creation across a variety of marketing campaigns that target Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
You will lead Replicant’s content program by creating our content strategy to raise brand awareness through various marketing channels including owning our corporate blog and content for demand generation campaigns to increase awareness and educate new and existing customers.
What You'll Do
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention; maintain current volume while defining the long-term vision and strategic plan for all content.
- Creating a scalable outbound demand generation strategy for mid-market and enterprise targets. Launch coordinated, scalable marketing programs for specific segments and audiences.
- Analyzing performance metrics, data and trends to optimize programs to improve performance. Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing to build alignment on strategies, plans, and impact.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement as well as editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in a B2B enterprise marketing role; start-up experience preferred with knowledge and/or passion for AI, automation, and customer service.
- Experience managing all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Experience integrating content programs with brand campaigns to drive demand.
- Ability to effectively manage and develop an editorial calendar and organizational workflows.
- Knowledge of channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of primary media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines. Resourceful and creative, with a passion for doing things differently.
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills, with ability to share strategy/vision and build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.