Remote US and Canada /
Sales – Sales Engineering /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
We’re looking for our next rockstar, a Solutions Engineer, that will learn the art of bot-building to prototype customer service use-cases for demoing to potential prospects so that we can tell meaningful stories and win new business opportunities.
Replicant is picking up traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a mid-level solutions engineer with a computer science, management information systems, or technical sales background to help think through integration and how Replicant will interface with existing customer service technologies to develop solutions for potential prospects. This ideal candidate has great communication skills and is comfortable speaking to all levels of the organization. This role will work with the account executive and assist with the presales process.
This role reports to the Head of Solution Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the sales team to gather customer requirements.
- Identify technology trends in industry verticals.
- Use visualization tools to illustrate bot design, integration points, dataflow, and more
- Review and write API specifications for internal and external stakeholders
- Use internal tools to build machine learning models
- Write and run scripts to retrieve or modify data
- Develop bot code in Typescript for specific states and transitions
- Attend customer meetings and provide technical support to the Account Executives
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering role
- Experience working with REST APIs, Authentication (OAuth 2.0 and Basic)
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science, but a bright person that can get things done is more important
- Experience with enterprise tools like Salesforce and Zendesk experience is a plus
- Call center experience is a plus
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.