Product Marketing Manager
Remote US and Canada /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Full Time Employee
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
The Replicant Marketing team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager focused on Go-to-Market (GTM) to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for aligning with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management team to define our target audiences, craft messaging, activate campaigns to drive new business, enable our sales team, and bring new ideas to our product management team. You’ll also own the creation of customer-facing content and collateral to articulate the product value proposition for each audience we serve across every stage of the funnel.
You will be our first Product Marketing hire, reporting to the Head of Marketing, focused on crafting our narrative, sales enablement, and thought leadership to drive growth and adoption with enterprise customers in a fast growing market.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end success of Replicant’s key use cases and vertical GTM campaigns in partnership with Demand Generation
- Help define our ideal customer profile and build / maintain our buyer personas
- Create content, collateral and training to drive acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Design prospecting campaigns with Demand Generation and the Business Development Team to drive top-of-funnel demand
- Identify industry trade shows and other emerging events warranting Replicant’s attendance / sponsorship
- Define sales enablement strategy and ensure knowledge management systems are up-to-date with relevant content
- Identify Replicant’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations; provide deal support and win/loss analysis to inform future sales cycles
- Partner closely with Head of Marketing to define messaging and positioning and build thought leadership and brand awareness strategies
- Partner closely with Product Management and Sales to inform feedback loop from customer intake to product roadmap in regard to new features and functionality
What You'll Bring
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Replicant’s values of ownership, humility, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS and/or AI
- 4-6 years of experience with product marketing, content marketing or sales/solutions engineering
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- Leadership experience across large, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, customer success and other departments
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.