Customer Success Manager
Remote US and Canada /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Full Time Employee
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you're excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
Replicant is gaining traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a self-motivated Customer Success Manager who can ensure our enterprise customers get the most value out of Replicant and work with multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, and senior executives.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will report to the Head of Customer Success and will be focused on proactively engaging our enterprise customers to define, measure, and exceed their business goals by using Replicant. You will work closely with our clients to become a trusted advisor and their advocate within Replicant. You will be an integral part of building the culture for the Customer Success organization and the entire Company. This opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant – to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, agents, and companies with the power of AI and automation.
What You'll Do
- Own customer accounts after initial implementation to ensure they meet their goals from using Replicant.
- Build clear, measurable KPIs that define success for customers, and continually refine and improve them.
- Proactively develop and use KPI dashboards to ensure customers are meeting their success criteria and to surface issues.
- Work closely with Professional Services, Support, and Product to ensure Replicant implementations are successful.
- Identify and develop upsell and cross-sell opportunities with the Sales team
- Provide high-touch communication to customers by building relationships, bi-monthly meetings, and QBRs.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Management Consultant
- Deep empathy for the customer to help communicate and translate their goals
- Highly data-driven and detail oriented, with a proven ability to tell the story behind the numbers
- Demonstrated ability to evangelize new technology and cultivate relationships with director- and executive-level counterparts
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand different customer business models, and develop KPIs and return on investment analysis
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done; love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it into customer benefits
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋🏼♀️ Health and Wellness Perk
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.