Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to serve as a founding member of our Customer Success team, ensuring that every customer has a successful relationship with Replicated. Historically we’ve had excellent customer retention, but as our customer base grows, we need to automate and scale the processes by which we enable them to get maximum value from our platform. The CSM will be primarily responsible for this undertaking. In this role, you’ll interface with our internal product teams, communicate new features and best practices to customers, and collect customer feedback while lending strategic insights to maintain their ongoing success.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our Customer Success team will continuously and diligently evaluate customer health, serving as a main point of contact between Replicated’s engineering and product teams and the companies who rely on our platform. As the Customer Success team grows, you will document our processes and knowledge to enable effective and efficient redundancy of best practices. This role is perfect for a highly organized, highly communicative candidate with prior customer-facing experience in the DevOps ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Inventory existing customer health, identifying customer success stories and attrition risks
- Build or adopt tools to automate the process of continuous customer health grading
- Provide vital feedback to the Product team around feature usage and adoption, communicating customer wins and losses to the rest of the company
- Engage with current customers to expose them to new features and best practices amongst Replicated’s offerings
- Work with our internal Core Engineering and Solutions Architecture teams to help customers with their strategic roadmap and support them in execution
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews with key strategic customers
- Extend our customer relationships beyond our customers’ engineering/ops teams by crafting collateral and training for their Support teams, QA teams and sales teams
- Document our Customer Success processes & knowledge to make ourselves redundant so we can scale
- Map the customer organization, and understand executives, decision makers, technology vetters, advocates, and detractors
- Understand the competitive landscape including existing, internal, and external offerings
You should have:
- Passion for developer tooling and the DevOps ecosystem
- Prior startup experience: you should be comfortable navigating unknowns and able to prioritize and manage your goals and projects
- Confidence in evangelizing and advocating for Replicated and our customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to handle technical objections and become a customer’s trusted advisor
Other things we're looking for:
- Previous professional experience in a customer facing role such as Product Manager / Technical Account Manager / Solutions Architect / Support Engineer
- Experience as a software engineer or DevOps/SRE/sys engineer/QA engineer
- Experience with Linux and the command line
- Experience with modern deployment technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and Serverless
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We're working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-A stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We care a lot about automation, and strive towards continuous deployments of our microservice repos on each merged pull-request.
We're a small team (14 engineers) led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Our open-source KOTS (Kubernetes-off-the-shelf) project is a good example of our work.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.