SF or Remote +/-4 hours PT /
Product - Fullstack /
We're on a mission to make programming more accessible by building the best, simplest, and fastest coding environment. Repl.it is a place to not only learn and practice programming but also to collaborate and ship applications. It's both exciting that we've been able to build a community of millions of users with a small team and an ambitious plan, and that we're inventing the future of programming.
Note that the listed qualifications are merely approximations. If you're a talented hacker but don't really fit the requirements then get in touch anyways.
Position: Product Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work with designers and product managers to build delightful user experiences
* Talk to users and iterate on product
* Ideate new products and services that helps us make coding more accessible
* Work with platform engineers to build IDE services and plugins
* 4+ years frontend or fullstack experience
* Able and enjoys writing maintainable CSS
* Good product and design sense
* Experience architecting and maintaining large JS apps
* Comfortable with SQL and database abstractions
* Comfortable debugging production systems (instrumentation, monitoring, etc)
* Self-directed and comfortable working autonomously
* Expert React.js and GraphQL programmer
* Experience building libraries and frameworks
* Experience building a developer tool (it can be personal dev)
* Experience leading a product team
SF or Remote (currently only open to +/-4 hours from pacific time zone)
Ready to build the world's largest developer platform?