Redwood City, CA
Engineering – Back End
Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd’s spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd’s proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
• Our revenue is growing 50% year over year.
• We have a world-class executive management team.
• We’ve raised over $115 million in funding and playing in an exploding market segment.
• We strive to do what’s best for our customer and proactively ensure cross-department collaboration in every decision we make.
If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
At Reputation.com we work to build and improve a platform that helps large multi-location enterprise organizations with their Online Reputation Management (ORM). We build tools that enable fortune 500 companies to listen to their customer’s voice via reviews, surveys and social presence. Reputation is seeking talented for Sr. Software Engineers for the enterprise engineering team to help architect and build a family of applications & systems to scale the company and to enable our customers to have deeper engagement with their customers. This role requires a passion for finding innovative, end-to-end engineering solutions to complex business problems.
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers, and putting on your product manager hat to provide solutions to solve those problems.
- Work closely with product management and UX design teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
- Ability to evaluate new and existing technologies and make recommendations for application improvements
- Work on small teams to create new features that delight our customers.
- Write efficient, maintainable code.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Software engineering work experience.
- Experience coding and mastery in Java.
- Experience with at-least one SQL or NoSQL database.
- Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 4+ years relevant work experience).
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Mastery in professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building enterprise software a plus.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don’t control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites – where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
**Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
**Improve star ratings and search result rankings
**Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
**Manage social media engagement and advertising
**Make operational changes to improve customer experience
**Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.