Lead Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Rescale is the top in enterprise big compute and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Silicon Valley. Our customers range from disruptive and innovative startups to well-known global automotive manufacturers. Our dynamic team is welcoming, collaborative and diverse. Becoming a part of the Rescale team means that you are part of the next generation in big compute. You will become part of the disruption which is turning traditional HPC on its head.
We are seeking a Lead Product Design to join our team in San Francisco!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will absorb product and current design philosophy to better understand and scale out Rescale. You will help overhaul website look/feel and begin working on core new features to improve our brand awareness.
- You will assist in executing major customer-facing campaigns and create well-informed design guidelines
- You will transform complex, broad ideas into clean and intuitive mockups and prototypes.
- You will help instill market-leading design concepts across the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframe, and visual design. You will proactively address design issues across the company (product, marketing, etc.).
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in UX, Product and/or Service Design.
- Strong design and illustration skills (visual, UI, UX), with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions.
- Ability to iterate and prototype quickly.
- Have managed a team of 10 people or more.
- Expertise in the Adobe suite and/or other visual design tools.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.