Senior Marketing Designer (m/f/d)
UX – Design
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
You are a specialist who will not compromise their talent on hype and ideas without substance. You want to solve problems that matter. You care about making a lasting impact.
As a Senior Marketing Designer, you will take on a range of design communication challenges and translate them into marketing solutions for ResearchGate and our 15+ million researchers. At ResearchGate, you will practice design as a craft while helping drive science forward.
- Ensure creative execution across our marketing landscape
- Work on the strategy, conception and design of brand and marketing elements for our platform and our products
- Deliver design solutions that will have an impact on the success of our marketing campaigns
- Bring life to our brand through an array of designs ranging from infographics and communication tools to print designs and advertisements
- Experience with print, digital marketing, advertising and web design for established brands
- You feel at ease working with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Comfortability working with agile methodologies and processes
- Strong communication of product’s vision and design decisions, as well as presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You can develop ideas and concepts based on extensive research
- You develop unique and clean solutions to complex problems
- You possess excellent communication skills and can build strong working relationships
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better. Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.