RII develops cutting-edge software for the government and military. We use agile development practices and user-centered design to create innovative software solutions for complex real-world problems.
We're breaking through the big, slow status quo with transformative technology that fundamentally changes and improves the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
● Take part in full-cycle recruiting process for all open technical positions by sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating, and hiring
● Working in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
● Handle inbound pipeline with initial resume screen
● Source candidates using outside the box thinking
● Organize and host technical meet-ups
● Manage the RII Referral Program
● Develop job descriptions repository
● Represent RII with your professionalism, strong communication skills, knowledge, and intellect
● Collaborate with Engineering Management to understand hiring needs and goals and keep key stakeholders updated on recruiting metrics
● Suggest and implement on-going improvements to recruitment processes
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
● 4-6 years experience directly related to technical recruiting
● Researched and Implemented best practices for organizational interviewing
● Acted as a full life-cycle recruiter
● Experience recruiting for diverse technical roles
● Coordinated and managed on site interviews during hyper growth period
● Utilized an ATS and other recruiter tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and referral programs
● Track record of success recruiting DevOps, Data Scientist, Machine Learning and Software Engineers
● Experience On Boarding candidates
● Bachelor’s degree
● Software start up experience
● Demonstrated track record of achieving aggressive recruiting goals in a fast paced environment
● DoD experience
This position requires ability to obtain a US security clearance. A current active clearance is not required.
Research Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.