CNO Developer (Cyber157)
St. Pete, FL or Melbourne, FL /
Cyber – CNO Developer /
Research Innovations, Inc. (RII) is breaking through the big, slow, status quo with transformative technology that fundamentally changes and improves the world. We develop cutting-edge software for all levels of the government and military. Using agile development practices and user-centered design, we create innovative software solutions for complex real-world problems.
We are looking for a committed CNO Developer to join our Cyber security team. You will solve uniquely challenging problems for our Defense and Homeland Security customers. Get s#it done.
This position requires an Active US Secret security clearance, and the ability to upgrade to TS/SCI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with an amazing team of engineers to develop and troubleshoot software solutions
- Designing, developing, and debugging new software capabilities, creating/upgrading techniques and technologies, evaluating/re-engineering acquired tools
- Programming for multiple operating systems (Windows, *nix, mobile, and network devices)
- Software reverse engineering across architectures
- Network programming
- Creating and maintaining software build environments
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering, or minimum four (4) years of experience in a commercial, government, or academic setting in the field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Note: 1 year development experience may be credited for appropriate coursework in Windows or Unix programming, completed as part of an awarded Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Minimum one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, or Python
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing in one (1) or more of the following:
- Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
- UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Mission-applicable platforms (Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, Android, Apple iOS, etc...)
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e., Git, Subversion, CVS, etc)
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues
- Strong C programming skills
- Python development experience
- CNO background
- Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts (PPC, MIPS, x86)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively interact with customers
- Works well within a growing team
- Embedded systems development
- Android development
- Unix/Linux Kernel development
- Familiarity with the OSI model, TCP/IP stack, and popular network protocols
- Familiarity with network engineering concepts (routing, switching, VLANs, ACLs, NAT, etc...)
At RII, we believe that diversity in our workforce is critical to our success. We strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger. We work to help your intellectual passions and creativity thrive. It’s one of our core values: Let your geek flag fly.
We also offer all employees comprehensive benefits including: flexible work schedules, health insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k with a company match, paid parental leave, access to wellness programs and much more. You get this all from day one, and all paid for by RII.
It’s all part of another of our core values: Stay human. It’s why our comfortable and colorful offices such as our headquarters, include a community game room, pantry, massage chair, and an escape room, among other amenities. It’s why we have a community manager and regular community events.
It’s also why, during the current pandemic, most of us aren’t actually in our lovely office. We’re all working fully remote where possible, with safety controls for those who do have to be on site. RII is committed to not overwhelming our healthcare system, preventing infection for those most at risk, reducing the impact on our communities, and keeping our employees working.
Research Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.