Data – Data Engineering /
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
Resident is hiring a Data Engineer for our Tel Aviv office. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is a self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced start up environment. The Data Engineer will be responsible for working cross-functionally across Resident's teams to ensure that all data engineering projects are completed in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
Our staff is dedicated to the values of Excellence, Customer Love, Big Thinking, Inclusivity, and Forward Momentum.
**This is a Full Time, In-Office role in our Tel Aviv office. You must reside in the Tel Aviv area to be considered for this role**
- Support cross-company's teams with building complexed data pipelines / ETLs
- Integrations with 3Ps in order to enrich Reident’s data models
- Monitoring Resident’s data pipelines and accuracy
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Advantage) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- 3 to 4 years of experience in data engineering, extraction and data warehouse management
- Experience with Google Cloud tools (Ariflow/Cloud Composer, BQ, Data Flow) is a must
- Extensive experience with data processing languages - Python (MUST)
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Good knowledge of additional languages or data science tools (R, Scala)
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs