Customer Success & Sales – Customer Success /
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
About the Role:
The Social Media Community Manager is responsible for supporting and engagement of comments on organic social ads, while maintaining the voice of our brands.
The ideal candidate is a social media-savvy professional with a proven ability to excel in an extremely fast-paced environment. The position requires a self-starter who can quickly jump in and be a key part of a high-performing team.
This is a remote position. To be considered for this opportunity you must reside within the United States. Flexibility with shifts, weekends and holidays may be required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Model our values: Excellence, Customer Love, Big Thinking, Inclusivity, and Forward Momentum
- Set and monitor moderation targets, build process and reporting to ensure engaged and active communities
- Collaboration with cross functional teams to develop strategies and initiatives to increase community member engagement
- Build and oversee a small team of social support specialists that will provide customer centric interactions
- Define KPIs, set moderation targets, build process and reporting to ensure engaged and active communities
- Monitor engagement as well as other community-related metrics to provide reports, insights and feedback to stakeholders, to ensure the best opportunities for success and continuous growth
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in community or social media management, marketing and/or customer service
- Experience of 1-2 years with social media management tools like Sprout Social, Falcon, and/or Hootsuite
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting
- Passion for community building and creating high quality customer experiences
- Highly motivated and able to find creative solutions when there are customer challenges
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to quickly get up to speed, iterate and take on other projects
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Strong attention to detail & organization skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills