Senior Email Marketing Manager
Marketing – Email /
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
About the Role
Resident is seeking a laser focused, detail oriented, multitasker who is passionate about marketing. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, creative, team-oriented, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Our staff is dedicated to the values of Excellence, Customer Love, Big Thinking, Inclusivity, and Forward Momentum.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will handle all aspects of the email creation process, from top to bottom. A successful candidate will manage timelines efficiently and be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments and levels of the organization.
**This position is a remote/In Office Hybrid. This is a United States, United Kingdom, or Israel based role. Standard key holidays may be necessary.**
- Own the creative production process: creative briefs, planning, scheduling, and deployment
- Ensure brand content calendars are up to date
- Work cross-functionally with brand, creative & communications, product, growth and customer success to ensure that final outputs are strategically aligned
- Leverage testing, segmentation, classification, and behavioral targeting to maximize engagement and nurture leads
- Maintain an understanding of trends to react to new insights and behavior shifts
- Track and analyze campaign performance and provide actionable items to test and improve main KPIs on a period basis (weekly, monthly, and quarterly)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on email marketing experience in eCommerce/DTC goods
- A keen creative sensibility with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience with digital campaign creation and have some understanding of HTML code
- Must have knowledge of email industry best practices
- Ability to work within a decentralized team
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
- Experience with ESP Klaviyo is a plus