National Training Representative
Retail – Retail /
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
Our staff is dedicated to the values of Excellence, Customer Love, Big Thinking, Inclusivity, and Forward Momentum. We are seeking to hire two Corporate Trainers experienced in sales training and customer service.
About the Role
Our National Training Representatives are responsible for increasing sell-through of our products by providing training to Retail Managers and Sales Associates in mattress and furniture stores throughout the nation. We work as a team to create skill-based training and experiential learning curriculums that captivate, educate, and motivate people. This remote, work-from-home position offers the ability to work from home and requires many weekend morning trainings, some holiday events, and up to 65% travel. To be considered for this opportunity you must reside within the continental United States and be available to cover calls and meetings with team members and retail partners across all time zones.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership of the training content and delivery.
- Manage and deliver Trainings for our Top 100 Retail Store Accounts.
- Collaborate with National Account Managers to achieve sales goals.
- Write creative, fun and memorable training curriculums.
- Deliver Presentations Live in front of an audience, by webinar, and by phone.
- Travel to retail stores to connect with Sales Associates, present trainings, and increase sales.
- Share your unique skills and experience to help build the fastest growing mattress company.
- Provide a positive outlook and your unique perspective to a growing team of co-workers.
- Model our values: Excellence, Customer Love, Big Thinking, Inclusivity, and Forward Momentum
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, and five years of training experience in retail.
- Knowledge and experience in the mattress and furniture industry is a plus.
- Open to learning new methods of training and delivery of content.
- A dynamic personality with the ability to learn quickly and laugh often.
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to juggle multiple initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and timely reporting.
- Excellent creative design skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to form quality relationships in a remote work environment.
- Dedicated to continuous learning and growth. Must have an outstanding work ethic.
- Experience with Google G Suite Programs, Zoom, Adobe Products, Adobe Connect Virtual Classrooms, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Slack, and Video Production is helpful.
- Ability to travel up to 65% throughout the United States.