Poznań, Poland /
Operations – HR /
Resolve is the Fintech that is revolutionizing the Swiss mortgage financing market. We are developing an online platform that we associate with the expertise of our specialists to support you in the accomplishment of your real estate projects.We believe that the process of obtaining a mortgage loan should be simple, fast and transparent, and this is what we want to offer our customers, while allowing them to identify the best solutions on the market.
- Ensuring the quality of the HR process by: checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews, ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, and maintaining a high level of data quality.
- Performing standard processes in Lever system
- Recruiting and developing our talents
- Collecting feedback from hiring managers on the candidates interviewed
- Helping in the evaluation process of the employees
- Building out the learning and development framework
- Acting on the roadmap for learning and development as an internal product, and continue to build on to the strategic roadmap in the future.
- Helping to make our values respected and implemented in daily work
- Providing and building a great experience for our new joiners throughout the onboarding process.
- Good communication, problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Strong end product focus and service orientation as well as commitment to developing creative solutions
- Bachelor degree (ideally related to HR) and excellent command of English and French
- Proficiency in Italian and/or German is an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with
- Practical knowledge of Swiss labor law, tax law, and social insurance
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Private medical and dental care, life insurance
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- Multisport program
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values
- Support in career building through personalised development plan
“For us, culture is what distinguishes a strong team cohesion with individuals who support and continuously improve ourselves from a simple grouping of talented employees.”
Apply directly online, send your complete application file with your salary expectations.Only the files corresponding to the profile will be answered.