Chief Of Party, Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, And Learning
Kathmandu, Nepal /
Government Services – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning /
Who We Are
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
Resonance is seeking candidates to serve as Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded project focused on Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) for its portfolio. The contract will holistically assist USAID Nepal in its overall (MEL) needs over the implementation of its five-year 2014-2020 and subsequent Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS).
The Chief of Party will bear primary responsibility for overall leadership, project planning and implementation, and ensuring timely and high-quality expertise and deliverables for USAID. S/he will serve as the primary point of contact to USAID and contribute to successful, positive relationship with the client and other key stakeholders. The Chief of Party will be accountable for both the quality of the project, as well as for its effective financial and operational management. S/he will manage a team of technical staff, organizational partners and short-term consultants. The Chief of Party is responsible for achieving the expected results of the project and solving problems that may arise.
• A Master of PhD in international development, statistics, public policy, or other relevant field
• At least five (5) years relevant working experience in Nepal
• Proven technical experience in monitoring, evaluation and CLA, preferably related to economic growth, health, democracy and governance, or relevant technical area.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years in the management and supervisory experience of M&E and CLA with a US Government foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization.
• Demonstrated experience in liaising with high level representatives from both the public and private sectors.
• Demonstrable experience managing teams, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of ADS requirements, the Program Cycle, and USAID’s Evaluation Policy
• Fluency in Nepali a plus.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.