Technical Experts, USAID Jordan WEELA
Government Services – Inclusive Markets Practice
Who We Are
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
Resonance is seeking candidates to serve in a technical capacity on the upcoming USAID-funded Jordan WEELA proposal. The project will lead in improving women’s access to job opportunities and leadership positions, improve perceptions about working women and women leaders, and enhance the equitable and safe enabling working environment for women.
- The Technical Specialists will either lead and/or support various project component and manage technical deliverables as instructed by the D/COP or Team Leads. This may include deliverable tracking, budgeting, stakeholder management and other related responsibilities. Technical areas include the following:
- Private Sector Engaging
- Organizational Capacity
- Social Behavior Change Communications (SBCC)
- Gender and Youth Advocacy
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Policy and Governance
- Economic Growth and Employment Capacity Building
- Community Engagement
- Preferred advanced degree in Governance, Public Administration, Economics, Gender Studies, Communications or relevant field;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a Team Lead or overseeing technical components on donor funded programming (USAID, World Bank etc.);
- Demonstrated experience supporting programming with multiple ongoing activities and stakeholders;
- Previous experience supporting relevant technical activities in Jordan and/or in MENA region;
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing ability in English is required. Arabic and/or Jordanian Arabic is highly desirable;
- Experience working with the private sector and on gender and youth advocacy, are preferred;
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.