Remote, Based in Philippines /
Customer insights are critical to building successful products and services. However, finding and interviewing the right people to uncover those insights is a time-consuming, expensive process that often results in researcher frustration.
Respondent is building a new category marketplace that connects researchers with high-quality participants. By reducing research timelines from 4-6 weeks to days and shrinking costs by 90%+, we make business-changing insights available to researchers of all types -- from in-house research teams at Airbnb and Microsoft to startup founders hunting for product-market fit.
About Content Strategy at Respondent:
- As a Content Strategist, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement content marketing strategies that drive awareness and engagement with our researchers and participants and improve our footprint in search engine rankings. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product, to create and optimize compelling content that resonates with our target audience.
Areas you'll work on:
- Develop and execute comprehensive content strategies that align with the company's goals, target audience, and brand identity.
- Define and document content goals, key messages, and target audience personas.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar to ensure a consistent flow of high-quality content across various channels, including our website and blog and distribute it through social media and email campaigns.
- Write, edit, and proofread engaging and informative content, including articles, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, social media posts, and website copy.
- Identify, engage, and project-manage content writers who can help scale up velocity of content creation and act as an editor for all content created in-house.
- Optimize content for SEO and SEM and ensure it aligns with our brand guidelines, tone of voice, and style standards.
- Identify and leverage appropriate content distribution channels and platforms, cross-posting opportunities, guest-posts and other methods to reach and engage the target audience effectively.
- Own outreach for content placement on third-party websites for the purposes of building awareness, gaining backlinks and driving referral traffic.
- Monitor content performance and conduct regular analysis using analytics and SEO tools to measure effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven recommendations.
Who you are:
- A skilled communicator: You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, allowing you to craft compelling content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A creative storyteller: You have a passion for storytelling and the ability to generate innovative content ideas. You know how to engage and captivate an audience through various content formats, such as articles, blogs, social media posts, and multimedia content.
- A content expert: You have a deep understanding of content marketing principles and best practices. You are up to date with industry trends, emerging platforms, and technologies. You know how to optimize content for SEO and are well-versed in CMS and analytics tools.
- An effective manager: You have experience in hiring and managing a team of content writers. You possess the ability to identify and recruit talented content writers who align with the brand's voice and objectives. You have experience effectively managing a content team, delegating tasks, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality content.
We believe people do their best work when they are healthy and happy.
🌟 Purpose: Be part of a team that is building a new category marketplace that will change how we conduct research forever.
🌏 Work from home and live your life: Join us as part of a fully distributed team. No commuting! We believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to work remotely!
💎 Transparent and inclusive: Work in an environment with high trust, transparency, and autonomy!
🚀 Growth opportunities: You're joining at a great time and will have the opportunity to grow at the same rate as the company. We will do everything humanly in supporting you to get there!
🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team