Customer insights are critical to building successful products and services. However, finding and interviewing the right people to uncover those insights is a time-consuming, expensive process that often results in researcher frustration.
Respondent is building a new category marketplace that connects researchers with high-quality participants. By reducing research timelines from 4-6 weeks to days and shrinking costs by 90%+, we make business-changing insights available to researchers of all types -- from in-house research teams at IBM and Microsoft to startup founders hunting for product-market fit.
We look forward to learning more about you and how you might fit into our thriving community of initiative-takers and diverse thinkers.
What you'll do
- Leading efforts to interpret data in a manner that logically addresses identified business issues and highlights areas for product improvement.
- Discovering impactful insights that are both critical and relevant from an analytics standpoint and communicating it back to the business.
- Serving as an outside voice focused on tying our strategy to product performance.
- Prioritizing tasks and coordinating with key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders as their trusted advisor in analytics, insights, solutions and data visualization.
- Understanding what data is being collected and how it applies within a Respondent business context.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Detail-oriented and a big picture thinker
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong SQL skill required
- Experience with BI tools (Mode, Tableau, Looker) required
- Programming experience (Python/R) strongly preferred but not required
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. Our core values are very important to us and we hope they resonate with you, too. You can read more about them here!
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diverse team. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
💰Competitive salary & Stock options
🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with full autonomy to create and experiment!
👩⚕️High-quality medical care
💻 A full office set up, including a MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard.
🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team.
🎨 Monthly Stipends for Learning & Development, Health & Wellness, and Family/Kids/Pets
🏖 Four weeks of flexible paid vacation per year (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)
🏡 12 paid holidays per year
👶 Parental leave - 12 weeks fully paid with an additional optional 4 weeks unpaid
🌈 Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in person (recent locations pre-Covid include New Orleans, San Antonio, and Wickenburg)!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent's long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.